Apple iPhone XR
iPhone XR features the most advanced LCD in a smartphone—a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with industry-leading color accuracy and an innovative backlight design that allows the screen to stretch into the corners.1 Six stunning new finishes. Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality, and more. A breakthrough 12MP camera system with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh, and all-new Depth Control. Water resistance.2 And iOS 12—the most advanced mobile operating system in the world—with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)1
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera: Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay3
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging, works with Qi chargers4
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime5
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2iPhone XR is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
4Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
5Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with 3D Touch. 7000 series aluminum and stronger cover glass. An A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture. All new 12MP iSight camera with Live Photos. Touch ID. Faster LTE and Wi-Fi.1 Long battery life.2 And iOS 9 and iCloud. All in a smooth, continuous unibody design.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution
- 3D Touch
- A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
- 12-megapixel iSight camera with Focus Pixels, True Tone flash, and Live Photos
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording for 1080p at 120 fps
- 5MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Second-generation Touch ID
- LTE Advanced1 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 9 and iCloud
- Available in silver, gold, space gray, or rose gold
1 Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
2 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.