iPhone SE is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever.1 Featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, for incredible performance in apps, games, and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits and six lighting effects. Next-generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life2 and water resistance,3 it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not so big size.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67)3
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3iPhone SE is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
Lots to love.
Less to spend.
iPhone SE packs the most powerful chip into the most popular size iPhone at the most affordable price. It’s just what you’ve been waiting for.
Brilliant 4.7” Retina HD display. Speed and security of Touch ID. Water resistant to 1 meter for 30 minutes.1 All in a slim, lighter design.
iPhone 11 Pro called. It wants its chip back.
A13 Bionic is the fastest chip ever in a smartphone, period. Launch apps, play games, and more — all with blazing speed.
Smile, you’re in Portrait mode.
The advanced camera system with A13 Bionic enables Portrait mode, artfully placing the focus on your subject — even for selfies.
High, high, high, high definition.
4K video means four times the detail of Full HD. And QuickTake allows you to start recording video in photo mode by just holding the shutter.
Binge-worthy battery life.
The show must go on. So iPhone SE lets you watch up to 13 hours of video on a single charge.2
Privacy is built in.
Apple products are designed to protect your privacy and give you control over your information. It’s not always easy. But that’s the kind of innovation Apple believes in.
Even more great stuff.
Dynamically adjusts white balance on the display so images look natural and are easier on your eyes.
Press and hold an icon for shortcuts and a slight vibration makes it feel like you’re pressing a real, physical button.
Run the latest AR apps that let you measure real-world objects, map constellations over the stars, and more.
Stereo audio recording
iPhone SE records videos in stereo to make the sound as engaging as the picture.
Faster Wi-Fi and cellular data
Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit-class LTE can deliver much faster download speeds, whether you’re on Wi-Fi or cellular networks.3
You and a friend can both rock out to the same playlist by pairing two sets of AirPods or Beats headphones to one iPhone.4
Dual Sim, dual numbers
Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a business and a personal number on the same iPhone.5
Connect to a fast-charge adaptor (sold seperately) to go from zero to up to 50 percent in 30 minutes.6
Meet the extended family.
Shop for cases designed just for iPhone. Explore AirPods, photography tools, wireless charging docks, and more.
One-stop support from Apple experts.
AppleCare+ provides extended repair coverage and 24/7 priority support from the people who know iPhone best.
Lose yourself in 60 million songs.
Stream 60 million songs ad-free.? Download your favorite tracks. Play them offline.
Watch original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film.
Included for one year when you buy an iPhone.?
- iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Data plan required. Gigabit?class LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/LTE.
- Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless, and Powerbeats3 Wireless and requires the latest version of iOS.
- Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using preproduction iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
? Additional disclaimers:
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- $4.99/month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/promo for more information.