With a quad-core processor, 2200mAh battery, and 4G LTE speeds, the Alcatel INSIGHT™ offers you the best essential smartphone experience. The 5-inch display, enclosed in a compact design with beautiful soft suede finish fits great in the hand. 5MP rear and 2MP front cameras allow you to capture your memories and take quick, clear photos anytime. INSIGHT™ offers an optimized and streamlined Android experience that gives you 2x more storage, so those, who want value without all the bells and whistles, have enough space for your files plus improved performance. Expand your reach with Wi-Fi Calling so you can send and receive calls and messages in areas that have limited coverage.
The Alcatel INSIGHT™ prepaid smartphone offers:
- 5” Full View Display
- Beautiful soft suede finish and Dragontrail™ glass for added screen protection
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera with screen flash
- Power-efficient 2200mAh battery with Battery Saver Mode
- Optimized with Android™ Pie (Go edition)
Rate Plans: 2 GB, 5 GB, Unlimited, Unlimited Extra
Check out the Phone Payment Plan
A 4.7-inch Retina HD display with 3D Touch. 7000 series aluminum and stronger cover glass. An A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture. All new 12MP iSight camera with Live Photos. Touch ID. Faster LTE and Wi-Fi.1 Long battery life.2 And iOS 9 and iCloud. All in a smooth, continuous unibody design.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) Retina HD display with 1334-by-750 resolution
- 3D Touch
- A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
- 12-megapixel iSight camera with Focus Pixels, True Tone flash, and Live Photos
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording for 1080p at 120 fps
- 5MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Second-generation Touch ID
- LTE Advanced1 and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Wi-Fi with MIMO
- iOS 9 and iCloud
- Available in silver, gold, space gray, or rose gold
1 Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
2 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.