40 GB high-speed data at our fastest speeds1
Mexico and Canada usage
1No data access after monthly purchase is used. Video may be ltd. to SD. Add’l fees, usage & restr’s apply.
Mexico and Canada included
Also includes use of the high-speed data allotment from your plan while traveling in Mexico and Canada. Actual data speeds vary by device and location. Data roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds. Each number of texts, number of voice minutes, and data usage sent, received or used while in Canada cannot exceed 50% of the total number of texts or voice minutes or data usage (including domestic use) in a month for any consecutive three-month period or service may be terminated. Roaming services not guaranteed, limited coverage in select markets outside the U.S. Other restrictions apply.
Important Information Regarding Data Speed, Usage, and Network Management
Revised February 14, 2020
- Cricket network management practices:
- Congestion Management on Unlimited Plans. For all data usage, Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Cricket activates Congestion Management for individual customers on the Unlimited plans when they subscribe to Cricket’s service. For information on Congestion Management, visit www.cricketwireless.com/mobilebroadband.
- Stream More SM on All Data Plans except the Cricket Core Plan and Cricket More Plan. All data plans except the Cicket Core Plan and Cricket More Plan come with Stream More, a feature which helps you save data when watching videos by streaming certain higher-definition videos at standard definition quality, similar to DVD (about 480p). Cricket will activate Stream More for you. Once activated, you may turn it off or back on at any time. Find out how. For the Cricket Core Plan and Cricket More Plan, video streaming is limited to max 1.5Mbps. For more information, go to www.cricketwireless.com/mobilebroadband.
- Coverage, services and speeds are not available everywhere. Actual speed varies by device and location. For more information on data speeds, network performance/management practices, and Cricket’s mobile broadband service, visit www.cricketwireless.com/mobilebroadband.
- Terms and Conditions of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, and other restrictions apply.
- Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Services and features of all plans are available for 30 days upon payment of the prepaid rate plan charge. Monthly plan and feature payments are not refundable or transferable.
- Restocking fee of up to $25 applies for returned devices.
- Activation/upgrade fee of up to $25 may apply for in-store activations and device upgrades. A $25 fee applies for online upgrades. Additional one-time (min. $4 rep-assisted and automated phone system payments) fees & restr’s may apply; see www.cricketwireless.com/fees for details.
Unlimited Calling and Messaging to Mexico and Canada*:
*Does not include the Northern Territories of Canada (867 area code or Yukon, Northwest Territory, and Nunavut). Cricket Unlimited Calling and Messaging to Mexico and Canada is included in Rate Plans starting at $55/mo and includes Unlimited Calling, International Texting (SMS), and Picture and Video Messaging (MMS), from the US, Puerto Rico and the USVI to landline numbers and wireless numbers in Mexico and Canada. Capabilities vary by carrier. The voice services included Unlimited Calling to Mexico and Canada are intended for your personal use and are provided for uninterrupted live dialog between two people and may not be resold, rebilled or used for commercial purposes. You may not use these voice services for purposes other than as intended by Cricket including, but not limited to: Monitoring services, transmissions of broadcasts or recorded materials, telemarketing, fraud, autodialed calls, call-forwarding or other similar connections. Loaning or renting your wireless device to a third party for their use is not considered personal use. For a complete list of prohibited voice and messaging uses, please see Cricket’s Terms and Conditions of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. We will presume certain usage, dialing, or calling patterns indicate Prohibited Activities and that you are not using Unlimited Calling to Mexico and Canada for your personal use. If in our sole discretion we reasonably believe that you are using Cricket’s Voice Services in any manner that is a Prohibited Activity, then we may without advance notice: (a) terminate individual calls; (b) suspend, cancel or terminate your account; and/or (c) decline to renew your wireless service.
Data Access Plus Unlimited Talk & Text Mexico & Canada Roaming:
Cricket Data Access Plus Unlimited Talk & Text Mexico & Canada Roaming (“Mexico & Canada Roaming”) is included in phone service plans starting at $55/mo and allows you, while traveling in Mexico and Canada, access to your high-speed data, to place calls and send text messages, and picture and video Messaging (MMS) to landline numbers and wireless numbers in Mexico, Canada, and the U.S. Capabilities vary by carrier. You must reside in the US and your device must register first on Cricket Wireless’ network in the United States before roaming. Cellular data access, calls and messaging made from or received in Canada cannot exceed 50% of your usage of any service (voice, messaging, or data) in any consecutive three-month period. We may suspend, modify or terminate your wireless service, at our discretion, if any combination of voice or messaging roaming violates this rule. Mexico and Canada Roaming will not allow you to place/receive calls or send/receive messages to all destinations, and the destinations which are available may change without notice. Mexico and Canada Roaming coverage and service is not available everywhere. High-speed Data Access service and speeds, while roaming in Mexico and Canada, are subject to the capabilities of the local service provider(s), your device and location. International data roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds. A compatible device is required to use your device in Mexico and Canada. Please consult the Cricket Rate Plans support page or call 611 or 1-800-274-2538 for a list of currently available roaming carriers within Mexico and Canada. All carriers within Mexico may not be available, and the availability coverage and services, and performance of these services are not guaranteed.
Auto Pay Service Credit Program
The Auto Pay Service Credit Program is subject to the Auto Pay Service Credit Program Terms and Conditions.
The Auto Pay Service Credit program (“Program”) is available on any phone service Cricket rate plan starting at $40 and above, after your account is enrolled in Auto Pay. The Program is also available on select grandfathered Cricket plans enrolled in Auto Pay. Simply Data plans are not eligible for the Auto Pay credit.
Program account credits are $5.00 and are issued to your Cricket account approximately three (3) days before each billing renewal date. To receive a Program account credit you must be enrolled in Auto Pay on a qualifying plan at the time account credits are issued. Once enrolled in Auto Pay you must remain enrolled in Auto Pay to participate in the Program. You will not receive a Program account credit if Auto Pay is removed from your account at any time during any billing cycle.
Your Cricket account must be in good standing to participate in the Program. This means that suspended accounts and cancelled accounts are not eligible for Program account credits or any other Program benefits.
The Program is not available on Group Save multiline accounts and may not be combined with any other offer or rate plan discount. Data only plans are not eligible to participate in the Program.
Account credits are not redeemable for cash or any cash equivalent and are not transferable or refundable. Account credits are forfeited if your account is cancelled.
This Program is a limited time offer and we may modify any aspect of the Program – including the amount and frequency of Program benefits – or discontinue the Program for any reason without notice.
For additional information visit our plans and features support section.
Questions about the Cricket Core and Cricket More plans? See Common Questions.
Simply Data Plan Details
Plan includes a monthly data allotment only, without cellular network voice support. No credit for unused data. Plans are not combinable with Autopay or Group Save Discount, voice-and-data rate plans, or voice-and-data extras.
Mexico and Canada: Canada usage cannot exceed 50% in a 3-month period. Data roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds.
Video Streaming: Plan comes w/Stream More which streams higher definition video at Standard Definition quality, similar to DVD (about 480p). Cricket will activate Stream More for you, but you may turn it off or back on at any time online. See cricketwireless.com/streammore for details. HD streaming may increase rate of data usage. Data usage and tethering that violates contract terms may be slowed or terminated.
General: Activ./upgrade (up to $25/line) & add’l one-time (min. $4 rep-assisted and automated phone system payments) fees & restr’s may apply; see cricketwireless.com/fees for details.
Pricing, avail., terms & data usage & speed & other restr’s subject to change w/o notice. Service subject to Cricket Terms of Service (cricketwireless.com/terms). Devices: Sold separately.
Limits: 9 devices. Svc good for 30 days. Coverage not avail. everywhere. © Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved.